Be part of AVA
Thank you for your interest in participating at AVA Festival 2023. For all information and to apply for a role, please fill in either of the forms below:
Applications to trade at AVA Festival 2023 are now open! We’re looking for unique and creative traders, charities, and campaigning organisations to join us for a weekend of music and fun. Unlike other festivals, we don’t allocate pitches on a first-come, first-served basis. We evaluate each application based on its merit, so please provide as much information as possible, including photos or sketches of your stall and products.
At AVA, we value high-quality, creative, and visually appealing stalls that align with our festival’s ethos. We want to ensure that our festival marketplace is full of good quality food and products at fair prices. When completing your application, please ensure your stall and pitch sizes are accurate, as we use this information to plan our market areas.
Artist Liaison Team:
Please fill out the application form to work on-site at AVA Festival on 02 + 03 June 2023.
– Ensuring artists are at their stage with appropriate time before their performance start time
– Liaising with artists and providing hospitality riders when required
– Troubleshooting problems as they arise during the live event
– Communicating and updating the Artist Liaison Manager regarding their allocated artist’s whereabouts before, during and after their performance, when required
– Act as an ambassador for AVA Festival
– Other ad hoc tasks as required
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Confident when speaking to new people
– Professional and well-mannered approach
– Observant at reading live scenarios and events
– Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Thank you for considering volunteering at AVA 2023. Before you proceed with your application, please take the time to read the terms and conditions of the Volunteer Agreement. AVA cannot guarantee that your application will be successful and has the right to accept or reject your application at our sole discretion. It may take up to 12 weeks to let you know if your application has been successful. All Volunteers must be 18 years or older.
AVA, UP Productions & IMMERSE
About the Company:
UP Productions is an experiential design company specialising in large-scale live event curation, production design, festival & conference creation. The core goal of the company is to instigate innovation, collaborate with artistic talent and develop culture through creative arts, music, design and discussion.
The past eight years have seen AVA grow from a one-day, 1,500-capacity showcase to today’s four-day, 12,000+ attendees, multi-venue celebration of Audio-Visual Arts; in Belfast and London with the capital’s leading music and visual arts conference, alongside satellite events in Mumbai, Amsterdam, Dublin, Glasgow and an online audience of over 20 million globally.
AVA earned the title of ‘The most innovative Electronic Music Festival’ by the Irish Times, a ‘Cultural Catalyst’ by the Independent and ‘Europe’s Smartest Young Festival’ by RA.
UP has worked with leading international artists, brands, industry leaders and cultural institutions, including SXSW, ADE, Soundcloud, Abbey Road Recording Studios, Boiler Room, Red Bull Music, Broadwick Live, Hennessy, Patreon and many more.
- We believe in building from the ground up.
- We believe in going the extra mile. Detail & Design are core to our work.
- We treat our work as an art form.
- We value teamwork and operate as a team.
- We are independent, and we support independence.
- We believe in thinking beyond boundaries.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief or material status.