Graphic Designer — Freelancers Call Out
AVA is seeking Freelance Graphic Designers to assist with design tasks throughout busier periods across the year.
The role will require hands-on design skills across print and digital media and should be able to work quickly and have a strong self-initiative to help with creative tasks within a busy working environment. The role will require working in the office, responding to design briefs, creating artwork for social media, print and moving-image assets.
– Understanding of Creative Cloud within MacOS system
– Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– Demonstrate strong typography and layout skills
– Follow brand guidelines and using templates to create artwork
– Experience creating social media graphics, GIFs, banners
– Knowledge of preparing artwork for print (digital + litho)
– Video Editing and Animation is advantageous (Final Cut Pro X, AfterEffects)
– Prepared to work under pressure under tight deadlines
– Hardworking and flexible work ethic
– Willingness to work under own-initiative and manage projects
– Organisational skills and attention to detail
– Interest within electronic music, visual arts and culture
If interested, send a cover letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org